Monday, January 26, 2009

Housewarming potluck dinner

My brothers-in-law Mike (Liz's husband) on the left and larry (Joan's husband) on the right
Geezer and cutie (Brittany)

Love birds (Katie and Justin)


Love birds in the kitchen

My oldest sister Liz


My youngest sister Rosemary


Pretty Brittany

My mother and my neice Carie


Carrie's daughter lauren


My middle sister Joan with Carie's husband Tim, their kids, and Adam


Some pictures of the living room and kitchen before the guests arrived






The living room looks half empty because there isn't enough furniture yet to fill it up.


I invited my mother and my sisters and their extended families over for a potluck dinner/housewarming this past Sunday. Too much food was consumed, but it was all delicious. Strangely, two of my sisters brought a total of three large dishes of cheesy potatoes, so there was a lot left over. A mini-blizzard hit just a few hours before everyone was supposed to arrive, but it didn't keep them away. The place feels more like a home now that we've had a house full of guests.

3 comments:

Booyah! said...

sounds like you had a really good time. enjoy the house!

Thunderthud said...

Thanks, it was fun having everyone over. It was the biggest crowd I've entertained in many years.

Booyah! said...

big crowds are fun :D
i understand that now